Interested in joining The Finishing Touch?
We are always looking for quality people to join our team of home packing, unpacking and organising experts.
The Finishing Touch staff are professional, hardworking and friendly. Our clients love them for the care they bring to every house pack and unpack, and their dedication to providing an exceptional service, saving our clients time and reducing the stress of moving home.
You can read some of our customer reviews of our wonderful staff & service here: www.facebook.com/FinishingTouchAustralia/reviews
To join The Finishing Touch you need:
- Experience and passion for setting up and organising homes.
- An eye for detail and strong teamwork skills
- Physical fitness, as packing and unpacking homes is physically demanding.
- Flexibility in terms of the times, days and locations within your city, that you are prepared to work. This is because we work where and when our clients require, so staff must be flexible to meet this.
- IMPORTANT – Please be aware that work availability is variable. Some weeks in a busy location or at a peak time you may work 20 hours and others you could only work 4 hours, especially in smaller city locations and regional areas. This flexibility suits some people, but it does not suit those who need a predictable or full time income.
In order to work with us, you must:
- Be available to work variable hours from 8am to 6pm.
- Be available to work in December and January.
- Be available to work during all school holidays.
- Have a car, mobile phone and home internet connection.
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out all fields in the form below to start the employment process.